Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of this website are subject to change. Please check this page often to ensure you agree to the latest version.
- We accept payments made through Bank Transfers and Paypal. For payments made using the Bank Transfer option, please use the order confirmation number as your reference.
- Customers choosing to purchase through Paypal also have the option to pay either through a Paypal account or with a credit or debit card.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- We also offer an ‘Invoice Now/Pay Later’ option. This is specifically for schools in Australia whose accounting procedures require them to forward an invoice to their school/region’s central payment facility. Selecting this option requires that customers pay by bank transfer upon receipt of goods. Customers using this option must pay by bank transfer once their goods are received. This cannot be changed to a Paypal/credit card payment method once goods have been received.
- Invoices for consulting services need to be settled upon receipt of invoice.
Unfortunately, some products may be temporarily out of stock, in which case all backorders will automatically be re-ordered and shipped when available, freight free.
All current up to date pricing can be viewed online at www.literacyadventure.com.au
Once an order is placed, a ‘Confirmation of Order’ form will be generated and sent to the customer. This Confirmation of Order is also serves as a Tax Invoice.
Literacy Adventure Pty Ltd is registered for GST. Each tax invoice clearly identifies the GST component. Schools, childcare facilities, other educational institutions, and most registered businesses will receive a 100% refund on any GST paid when they lodge their GST returns.
Damages and Claims
While we endeavour to fulfil all orders correctly, sometimes we do make mistakes. Unfortunately, sometimes damages may also occur to your purchase in transit. If the order you receive is incomplete or incorrect according to the order you have placed, please contact email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of goods. If your order is damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of goods. In both instances, Literacy Adventure will advise of how they will rectify the situation.
Please carefully select postage options. All deliveries within Australia are accompanied with a tracking number. If a tracking number is required for overseas purchases, please select the appropriate postage option that will include this. The additional tracking option incurs a significant increase in the overseas postage pricing. Please consult the Australia Post guide to ensure your postage selection satisfies your tracking requirements.
Processing and Delivery of Orders
Orders are processed within 24 hours of payment for the purchase being received into the Literacy Adventure account. Within Australia, to determine when your delivery will arrive, please consult the following Australia Post guide. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times
Customers in New Zealand can expect their orders to arrive within two weeks of verification of payment into Literacy Adventure account. Delivery of orders to other international destinations can vary from 2-4 weeks. If there is any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact email@example.com
Literacy Adventure Pty Ltd
114 Thompsons Road
QLD 4561 Australia