Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions of this website are subject to change. Please check this page often to ensure you agree to the latest version.
- We accept payments made through Bank Transfers and Paypal. For payments made using the Bank Transfer option, please use the order confirmation number as your reference.
- Customers choosing to purchase through Paypal also have the option to pay either through a Paypal account or with a credit or debit card. Please note when using PayPal – the email to which your PayPal account is linked is the email to which the Tracking Number will be uploaded.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- We also offer an ‘Invoice Now/Pay Later’ option. This is specifically for schools in Australia whose accounting procedures require them to forward an invoice to their school/region’s central payment facility. An invoice will be generated and forwarded to customers. Customers using this option must pay by bank transfer once their goods are received. Please use the original web order number as the reference when payment is made. This payment option cannot be changed to a Paypal/credit card payment method once goods have been received.
- Invoices for consulting services need to be settled upon receipt of invoice.
Unfortunately, some products may be temporarily out of stock, in which case all backorders will automatically be re-ordered and shipped when available, freight free. This status will be recorded on the details of the order and forwarded to the customer.
All current up to date pricing can be viewed online at www.literacyadventure.com.au
Once an order is placed, a ‘Confirmation of Order’ form will be generated and sent to the customer. This Confirmation of Order also serves as a Tax Invoice.
Literacy Adventure Pty Ltd is registered for GST. Each tax invoice clearly identifies the GST component. Schools, childcare facilities, other educational institutions, and most registered businesses will receive a 100% refund on any GST paid when they lodge their GST returns.
International Orders are processed excluding GST. These orders, however, may attract customs duty and GST when imported into another country. Before purchasing from the Literacy Adventure online store, international customers should check the requirements of the country to which the order is being sent to determine the customs rates or GST rates which might be applicable to their situation. It is the responsibility of international customers to settle any customs duties or GST requirements of their order.
Damages and Claims
While we endeavour to fulfil all orders correctly, sometimes we do make mistakes. Unfortunately, sometimes damages may also occur to your purchase in transit. If the order you receive is incomplete or incorrect according to the order you have placed, please contact email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of goods. If your order is damaged, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt of goods. In both instances, Literacy Adventure will advise of how they will rectify the situation.
Postage and Tracking Numbers
Please carefully select postage options. All deliveries within Australia are accompanied with a tracking number. All international orders are also accompanied with a tracking number. This tracking number will be forwarded to you immediately the order is posted. For orders purchased using PayPal – the tracking number will be uploaded to the email address that is linked to your PayPal account. This email address can sometimes be different to the email address attached to the order details. For customers who have selected payment through an Invoice Now/Pay Later or a Bank Transfer, the tracking details will be uploaded to the email address that is attached to the order.
Processing and Delivery of Orders
Orders are processed within 24 hours of payment for the purchase being received into the Literacy Adventure account. Within Australia, to determine when your delivery will arrive, please consult the following Australia Post guide. https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times
Customers in New Zealand can expect their orders to arrive within two weeks of verification of payment into Literacy Adventure account. Delivery of orders to other international destinations can vary from 2-4 weeks. If there is any concerns regarding the delivery of your order, please contact email@example.com
Sometimes orders are placed close to school holidays and the delivery of an order may occur during the school holidays when there will be no staff to receive the delivery. If this is the case, it is the responsibility of the customer to advise Literacy Adventure to postpone the delivery of the order until after school resumes and staff have returned to receive the delivery.
Literacy Adventure Pty Ltd
114 Thompsons Road
QLD 4561 Australia